Multiple Operating Modes and Multiple Time Ranges. DIN 48 x 48-mm Multifunctional Timer with Wide AC/DC Power Supply Range for Both High and Low Voltages.
Solid-state Multi-functional Timers Multiple Operating Modes and Multiple Time Ranges.
- DIN 48 x 48 mm Multifunctional timer that supports both AC/DC power supply range for high as well as low voltages.
- Supports various operating modes for multiple time ranges.
- Multi-functional solid-state timers available to sustain different operating modes and different time ranges.
- A wide array of AC/DC power supply range that effectively reduces the number of timer models kept in stock.
- Can be used for a variety of applications and support multiple operating modes. 11- pin models can support six modes while four modes are available for 8- in models.
- Ecological design as well as lowered consumption of current.
- Supports easy sequence checking.
- Provides instantaneous results for a zero set value.
- PNP input models available.
- Conforms to UL, CSA, NK, LR, EN 61812-1 standards and CE Marking.
|Working mode||A: ON-delay
B: Flicker OFF start
B2: Flicker ON start
C: Signal ON/OFF-delay
D: Signal OFF-delay
G: Signal ON/OFF-delay
|A: ON-delay (power supply start)
B: Flicker OFF start (power supply start)
B2: Flicker ON start (power supply start)
E: Interval (power supply start)
J: One-shot (power supply start)
|Input type||No-voltage input||Voltage input||—|
|Time-limit output type||H3CR-A/-A8/-AP/-A-301/-A8-301: Relay output (DPDT)
H3CR-AS/-A8S: Transistor output (NPN/PNP universal) *
|Mounting way||DIN track mounting, surface mounting, and flush mounting|
|Approved standards||UL508, CSA C22.2 No.14, NK, Lloyds, CCC
Conforms to EN61812-1 and IEC60664-1 (VDE0110) 4kV/2.
Output category according to EN60947-5-1 for Timers with Contact Outputs.
Output category according to EN60947-5-2 for Timers with Transistor Outputs.